The Modern GraphQL Bootcamp (Advanced Node.js): In this course You will learn how to build GraphQL applications using Node.js. Includes Prisma, authentication, Apollo Client, and more!
What Will You Learn In This The Modern GraphQL Bootcamp ?
- Learn and master GraphQL by building real-world Node applications.
- Use Prisma to store and access data from a production database.
- Use Apollo Client to communicate with GraphQL from your web app.
- Learn how to deploy and test your GraphQL applications.
- Test your skills and gain confidence by completing more than 80 coding challenges.
- Get access to a free 110-page PDF guide with lecture notes, code samples, and documentation links.
Requirements For This The Modern GraphQL Bootcamp:
- Hardware: A computer with an internet connection (Windows, macOS, or Ubuntu).
Description For This The Modern GraphQL Bootcamp:
GraphQL is quickly changing how Node.js developers write their APIs and backend applications. It offers a much-needed replacement to the traditional REST HTTP API. It’s by far the most exciting change we’ve seen to Node.js development in a long time. Goodbye Express. Hello GraphQL.
Who should learn GraphQL? Anyone building backend applications with Node.js!
In this class, you’ll learn how to use GraphQL to replace the standard Express HTTP API, as well as support features like authentication, real-time applications, and more.
Big and small companies, from Twitter and Facebook to Yelp and Twitch, are switching from frameworks like Express to GraphQL.
I designed this class to give you the skills and real-world experience needed to build and launch your own GraphQL apps.
To kick the class off, we’ll answer a few important questions. What is GraphQL? Why is it useful? How is GraphQL going to help me build better applications with Node.js?
Next, you’ll master the fundamentals of GraphQL by building out a blogging application. You’ll learn about GraphQL schemas, data types, queries, mutations, subscriptions, and many other fantastic GraphQL features.
From there, you’ll set up advanced features like authentication, database storage, production deployment, automated test suites, and more.
Throughout the course you’ll learn how to:
- Model your application data using schemas
- Create queries and subscriptions allowing clients to access data in the database
- Create mutations allowing clients to create and change data in the database
- Query and change your data from the browser by making requests with Apollo Client
- Work with the Prisma ORM to communicate with your database via a GraphQL API
- Deploy your GraphQL applications to production
- Secure your application data with an authentication system
- Write an automated test suite for your application
Everything you need comes in one easy-to-use package.
There’s no need to worry whether you’re learning the right skills to land that GraphQL job or launch that GraphQL app.
Get access to fast support if you get stuck.
That’s why I’m here to answer every single question.
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging GraphQL course available, and it comes with a Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee.
The first videos are available as a free preview, so I’ll see you inside the class!
Who Is The Target Audience For This The Modern GraphQL Bootcamp ?
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to build advanced Node applications.