Create Cross Platform Mobile Applications with Ionic 3, Angular 4, TypeScript and Firebase.
What Will I Learn?
- Create a mobile application that interfaces with the GitHub API.
- A real time chat application with Ionic 3 and Firebase
- An application prototype with Adobe Experience Design
- Have a UX driven approach to application development.
- Understand the intricacies of Ionic 3 and Angular 4, and use them to make powerful cross platform mobile applications.
- Integrate a variety of Ionic Native plugins with your mobile applications.
- A brief understanding of Angular and TypeScript would be beneficial, but not ultimately required.
With over 10 hours of content and more to come, this course is the ultimate learning resource for Ionic 3.
“Learn Ionic 3 From Scratch by Paul Halliday is a course that guides you from a beginner to expert in Ionic 3. If you have seen any of Paul Halliday’s work before, you know that he is committed to providing up-to-date, thorough video content with a clear cut approach.”
You may have seen other courses on the market that are available to purchase already, yet haven’t been updated to Ionic 3 or taking advantage of the latest Angular concepts or features. Paul releases daily videos on his YouTube channel and his commitment to the course content is the same. By purchasing this course, you’re investing in your mobile development future as you can be confident that it will be updated as time goes on.
This course is community oriented and the discussion tab can be used to showcase your progress, suggest content ideas, ask for help, and much more.
Within the “Learn Ionic 3 From Scratch” course, you will be making the Github Profile Searcher from scratch. Prior to interacting with any API, we create our mock data and TypeScript interfaces for a strongly typed approach to development.
We then look at making ‘Beep’, the social chat application from UX design all the way to full implementation*. As you follow the course, we design the application in Adobe Experience Design and then look at implementing the various features to a production standard within our project.
We use Firebase for our real-time database and authentication, as well as the latest release candidate which includes the modularisation of AngularFire2 into different packages.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to make cross platform mobile applications using Angular 4, TypeScript and Ionic 3. This means that you’ll be able to:
- Have a strong portfolio of applications* and understanding of Ionic 3, TypeScript and Angular 4.
- Master the Ionic 3 CLI with a section dedicated to it’s usage.
- Use Ionic Native and Cordova to hook into native device features*.
- Theme your Ionic applications with bespoke styles, and understand common accessibility patterns.
- Master Ionic 3 navigation patterns with lifecycle hooks.
- Increase performance of your Ionic 3 applications with lazy loading.
And much more.
* Feature is under development as the course continues to grow.
Paul Halliday is a Durham based tech entrepreneur that specialises in cross platform HTML5 mobile development. He graduated with a first class honours in BSc Computer Science from the University of Sunderland. He’s also a Progress Telerik Developer Expert and a Google Accredited Mobile Site Professional.Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to make cross platform mobile applications using the latest web technologies.
Size: 1.74 GB