Using Adobe After Effects along with some Illustrator, Photoshop & Excel we’ll make your data visualization beautiful.
What Will I Learn?
- You’ll learn to take Excel spread sheets and animate this in After Effects.
- Learn how to make animated pie charts, line charts & bar graphs.
- You’ll learn how to create percentage counters.
- Learn how to animate icons making beautiful infographics.
- You’ll learn how to create ‘voice over’ infographics.
- Learn all the animation techniques needed to bring your data to life.
- You will have the finished files so you never fall behind.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew.
- Techniques used by professional motion graphic designers.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
- You will need a copy of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop CC 2017 or above. 90% of the course will be done in After Effects but a few things are better done in Illustrator & Photoshop. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous motion graphic skills are needed.
- No previous After Effects, Illustrator or Photoshop skills are needed.
- Curriculum For This Course48 Lectures05:37:31