Learn to code and become a web developer in 2020 | stack developer udemy | the complete web developer course 2.0 | web development full course | Become a web developer in 2020
What you’ll learn
- Full Stack developer udemy | the complete web developer course 2.0 | web development full course | Become a web developer in 2020
- Learn the technologies that are actually being used behind tech companies in 2019
- Build your own websites and applications
- Build a complex image recognition app that you can put in your portfolio plus many more apps (all code files provided)
- Master fundamental concepts in web development
- A PC or Mac with internet connection
- No previous coding experience is needed
- All tools and software used in this course will be free
- Prepare to learn real life skills and build real web apps that will get you hired
Welcome to the The Complete Web Developer in 2019! This is one of the fastest growing courses on Udemy and is now one of the HIGHEST RATED developer courses across Udemy with 10,000+ in the last 6 months. Graduates of this course have moved on to work as full time developers at some of the biggest tech firms and we now have a private online community with thousands of developers chatting every day.
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to become a modern web developer in 2019. It doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry.
Sounds too good to be true? Give me 5 minutes of your time to explain to you why I built this course and what is different here than thousands of other courses all over the internet.
- There is no wasted time here. We won’t be using outdated technologies like PHP, WordPress and JQuery. Although still useful, outdated technologies like the above are low paying and demands for them are decreasing. In this course, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in demand in the industry right now. These include tools and technologies used by the biggest tech companies like Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc… n silicon valley, and one of the top tech companies in Toronto.
- I know your time is valuable. You want a course that outlines the best way to learn the topic in simple, well explained methods so that you fully understand topics instead of watching somebody on your screen and having no clue what is going on. I have created this course after consuming hundreds of books, tutorials, and online courses while I was learning. I have taken the best pieces, the best methods, that I have found, and condensed everything so that you can learn in the most efficient way possible. 50 hours of videos doesn’t mean much if the instructor isn’t engaging or focuses on outdated topics.
- You will have a chance to communicate with fellow students, work on group projects together, and contribute to open source. Anytime you have a question you can ask in the chat and someone will surely be able to help you right away.
“I’m a self taught dev, who has been out of work for ~6 months. I had some family things that came up that prevented me from seeking permanent employment, so for awhile I was Postmates/Uber delivery driver.
After taking this course, I immediately got catapulted back to where I was before, but better equipped and with the knowledge to take on the next job. I had just finished the React section when I went to a recent interview, and it really helped me excel. As of today, I am officially re-employed back in the field, and it is all thanks to this course.
In this course, you will be taken through online videos and exercises where you will be able to do the following things by the end:
- Build real complex applications and websites
- Build an image recognition app together at the end of the course so you can add it to your portfolio
- Go into a job interview confident that you understand the fundamental building blocks of web development and the developer space in 2019
- Be able to go off on your own and grow your skills as a developer having built a solid foundation
- Learn how front-end, servers, and databases communicate and how they all fit together in the eco system
- Build your own startup landing page.
- Go off and remotely work by being a freelance developer and bid on projects.
- Know EXACLTY what a day in the life of a developer is like and what the day to day technologies and tools will be that you are using.
By the end of this course you will be comfortable using the below skills and you will be able to put them on your resume:
- Bootstrap 4
- React + Redux
- Git + Github
So this course is the answer to that exact problem. I have gone through thousands of coding books and online tutorials and bootcamps. I have worked with these tools on real applications. Throughout the years I have taken notes on what has worked, and what hasn’t and I’ve created this course to narrow down the best way to learn and the most relevant information.
I will succeed if you succeed in this course. Therefore, I will be there every step of the way helping you understand concepts and answer any questions you have.
We’re not going to be building simple todo applications and cat image sliders. We are going to learn actual practical skills that will put you into the workforce. Some unique sections that you won’t find anywhere else are:
- React.js + Redux: you will learn the library that companies like Netflix, Facebook and Instagram use to build fast, scalable applications. This is one of the highest in-demand skill in the industry.
- A day in the life of a developer: What will your day to day look like and what tools will you use? I will take you through a sample day at a tech company.
- How does the internet actually work. What is the history of these technologies: I will actually have you understand the underlying concepts of the internet, and how the technologies we have now, have come to be where they are.
- How do you actually deploy a real life app so that it is secure, and won’t get hacked: How does a real life app get out to the public?
- What is Machine learning and how you can harness it’s power: Whether you have heard about it or not, this is something that you will hear more and more in the coming years. Those who understand the high level concepts and can harness it will have an advantage.
1-Choose a Development Specialization. Each element of a website is linked to something else, and it’s a complex job to build a website successfully. …
2-Get an Education. …
3-Develop Technical Skills. …
4-Practice Your Coding Skills. …
5-Launch an Online Portfolio.
8 Best (FREE) Web Development Courses for Beginners
1-Codecademy (visit) Codecademy provides a series of self-guided tutorials for beginners to learn the basics of web development programming. …
2-Khan Academy (visit) …
3-MIT OpenCourseware (visit) …
4-Coursera (visit) …
5-Mozilla Developer Network (visit) …
6-HTML5 Rocks (visit) …
7-A List Apart (visit) …
8-Coding Dojo Algorithm Prep (visit)
According to salary.com, the median salary (for employees) ranges from about $51,000 to about $76,000 USD depending on level of experience. While the average income of freelance developers isn’t readily available information, I’ve seen some people claim that you can earn up to $150,000 USD as a freelance web developer.
Definitely Web development is the great career choice. … Always try to learn new thing/technologies because web development is the fastest growing industry in the world, So you need to be fast as possible towards web skills.
Why do we teach the above?
Make this the year that you took a risk, you learned highly in demand skills, you had new experiences, and you received new opportunities. I hope you join me in this journey.
This is the proudest work I have ever done in my life and I am confident that you won’t find a course better than this.
See you inside!
His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple. He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student’s valuable time.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn to code and build websites/web apps
- Are looking to start a career as a web developer
- You know HTML and CSS but want to expand your skills and do more
- Want to start your own business or become a freelancer
- You want to learn REAL industry skills that are necessary in 2019 to get hired as a web developer and earn a higher salary
- You want one course to teach you everything in one place from a senior developer that is in the industry
- The complete web developer course 2.0
- Web development full course