Build Real-world Image Processing Applications using Python and OpenCV on Raspberry Pi 4/3/2/Zero-For Absolute Beginner
What you’ll learn
- What is Raspberry Pi? and what are its components?
- Understand peripherals that need to be connected to Raspberry Pi
- Wire up your Raspberry Pi to create a fully functional computer
- Easily learn preparing SD Card to load Operating System for Raspberry Pi
- Install packages needed to build Image Processing applications
- Learn basic programming aspects of Python
- Create simple Image Processing applications using Python and OpenCV
- Build real-world Image Processing applications on Raspberry Pi
- Only High School Maths
- No prior programming knowledge is expected
- All the code files and images used in this course will be provided
- Hardware needed: Raspberry Pi 3/2/Zero, Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, HDMI-VGA connector.
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi is a beginner course on the newly launched Raspberry Pi 4 and is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi 3/2 and Raspberry Pi Zero.
The course is ideal for those who are new to the Raspberry Pi and want to explore more about it.
You will learn the components of Raspberry Pi, connecting components to Raspberry Pi, installation of NOOBS operating system, basic Linux commands, Python programming and building Image Processing applications on Raspberry Pi.
This course will take beginners without any coding skills to a level where they can write their own programs.
Users can quickly learn hardware assembly and coding in Python programming for building Image Processing applications. By the end of this course, users will have enough knowledge about Raspberry Pi, its components, basic Python programming, and execution of Image Processing applications in the real time scenario.
Anyone can take this course. Tutor has explained all required engineering concepts in the simplest manner.
The course will enable you to independently build Image Processing applications using Raspberry Pi.
This course is the easiest way to learn and become familiar with the Raspberry Pi platform.
By the end of this course,
users will build Image Processing applications which includes scaling and flipping images, varying brightness of images, perform bit-wise operations on images, blurring and sharpening images, thresholding, erosion and dilation, edge detection, image segmentation. User will also be able to build real-world Image Processing applications which includes real-time human face eyes nose detection, detecting cars in video, real-time object detection, human face recognition and many more.
The course provides complete code for all Image Processing applications which are compatible on Raspberry Pi 3/2/Zero.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to explore Raspberry Pi and interested in building Image Processing applications
Size: 909.01 MB