A complete and effective on-line learning program to keep up with the rapidly changing digital landscape
What you’ll learn
Insider secrets from an Ethical Hacker on Internet Safety – Learn Internet Safety
- Learn the strategies to protecting your online personal information
- Learn about the free tools available to help you determine if you’ve been hacked
- Undercover the hidden information posted about you online that you didn’t know existed
- Learn the prevention strategies when it comes to Cyberbullying and cyber extortion
- Learn why and how social media can be dangerous and used against you
- How Internet Predators groom and lure children and teens out of their home and into prostitution and who the perfect victims are
- Learn the proper formula for what to do before, during and after a ransomware attack and why no one can save you if you get infected (Not even the police)
- How damaging fake profiles can be, and how they can harm you and your friends and how to spot and report them
- Learn the monitoring tools and techniques to safeguard your children online regardless of age
- Learn to avoid phishing emails that can leave you hacked and spied on
- The advanced strategies to protecting your online accounts
- Discover how you’ll be able to keep current with the latest criminal tactics to avoid getting hacked or scammed, all in layman terms
- Discover the best technology to use when you’re on a budget to help protect your computer and mobile device from today’s threats without being an IT expert
- Look over my shoulder as I teach you the “insider secrets” to protecting yourself, your family, and your business from cyber threats we all face every day
- And so much more………….
In a world of digital technology, it is easy to forget one sobering fact: our identity can be stolen anytime and anywhere. Hackers, malware, botnets and all form of digital threats are ever more sophisticated, waiting in the shadows for that one opportunity to steal your sensitive information.
Your instructor, an expert in cybersecurity, reminds us of just how vulnerable our data is and the steps we can take to protect it.
Each lesson will teach you how to come up with an indecipherable password, how to secure your information on social media, how to detect threats, how to identify frauds, how to find out what personal information is floating on the web, and how to protect your children against cyber predators. No matter how stringent our defenses are, there are no silver bullets against cyber crooks. Human error is often our biggest vulnerability. With this training, we can better protect ourselves online.
Who this course is for:
- Teachers & Educators
- Law Enforcement
- Corporations looking to train their employees