Go from Junior Developer to Senior Developer. Learn all the technical skills Senior Web Developers know in 2019!
Created by Andrei NeagoieLast updated 4/2019English
This course includes
- 33 hours on-demand video
- 109 articles
- 26 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you’ll learn
- Have a full featured image recognition app to put onto your portfolio that will wow any employer
- You will no longer be or feel like a Junior Developer
- Lead technical projects as a Senior Developer
- Learn the technologies that are being used behind the biggest tech companies in 2018
- Master advanced and modern fundamental concepts in web development
- Prepare to learn real life skills and build real web apps that will get you hired
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to no longer be a junior developer, level up your skills, and earn a higher salary.This extensive course doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry.
You will also get access to our private online chat community with thousands of developers sharing tips and tricks, and helping each other through the course, while also getting advice from graduates who have moved on to senior developer positions.
You will be guided in your journey to become an admired and respected Senior Developer one day.
This is the hardest work I have ever done in my life, and it took me months to plan, months to film, months to edit, and years of experience to create.
By the end of this course you will have a fully functioning image recognition app to show off on your portfolio.
You will be taken from absolute zero to knowing how to:
- Use React and Redux to build complex and large applications.
- Improve performance of any web application (Code Splitting, Load Balancing, Caching, Code Optimizations, and much more)
- Use SSH on a remote linux server and generate ssh keys
- Use Webpack 4 and Parcel to set up a project and bundle your files
- Implement proper security and securing your apps like an expert
- Use AWS Lambda and Serverless architecture to manage applications that can handle millions of users
- Use Typescript on a project to have less bugs in your code
- Write all kinds of tests and learn about all the testing tools you can use to write better software
- Docker and docker compose to create containers for your services
- Sessions and JWT to manage user authentication and authorization
- Redis database for session management and caching
- Create a Progressive Web App that works offline like a native mobile app.
- Implement Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment for your company and make your boss happy.
The above skillsets are exactly what Senior Developers know and can use in terms of their technical skills.
Here is what sets this course apart from the rest:
There is no wasted time here. We won’t be using outdated technologies that a lot of courses online use. In this course, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in demand in the industry right now. These include tools and technologies used by the biggest tech companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc…
It’s geared specifically for people that want to excel in their career as a web developer in 2019.
After finishing this course, you will be able to apply for intermediate to senior developer roles. You will no longer be a junior developer. We won’t be taking any shortcuts in this course.
This course is taught by an instructor who has worked in Silicon Valley, and one of the top tech consulting companies in Canada. Am not an online marketer or a salesman. Am a senior software developer who loves programming and believes that there needs to be a course out there that actually teaches valuable modern skills.
Your time is valuable.
50 hours of videos doesn’t mean much if the instructor isn’t engaging or focuses on outdated topics.
You will have a chance to communicate with fellow students, work on group projects together, and contribute to open source.
The course is designed to level up your skills ABOVE a Junior Developer role.
My previous course The Complete Web Developer in 2019: Zero to Mastery is the highest rated developer course on Udemy, and one of the fastest growing. I’ve helped students who now work at some of the largest tech firms in the world as developers.
In this course, you will be taken through online videos and exercises. It will follow a storyline where you are hired by Keiko Corp. They are a fast growing tech company that has two products which definitely need some work. Each section of the course will solve different problems for this company which mimic real life scenarios you will encounter as a senior developer.
You will become comfortable using the below skills and you will be able to put these on your resume:
- React + Redux
- Webpack4 + Parcel
- Node.js + Express
- Front End Performance Optimizations
- Back End Performance Optimization
- Progressive Web Apps
- Software Testing
- Server Side Rendering and Client Side Rendering
- Front End Security Optimizations
- Back End Security Optimizations
- Sessions + JWT
- Amazon Web Services
- Serverless Architecture
This course is the accumulation of all of my years working..
Learning, and teaching coding, and all of the frustrations and incomplete information I have encountered along the way. I have gone through thousands of coding books and online tutorials and bootcamps and have worked and consulted on some really big projects. I have worked with these tools on real applications. Throughout the years I have taken notes on what has worked, and what hasn’t and I’ve created this course to narrow down the best way to learn and the most relevant information for you to become a superstar web developer.
If you succeed in this course, that is my success as well. Therefore, I will be there every step of the way helping you understand concepts and answering any questions you have.
I am 100% confident that you won’t find a course like this out there that will help you build the strong foundations for you to start a new career or to upgrade your skills and become a top level developer. We’re not going to be building simple todo applications and cat image sliders. We are going to learn actual practical skills that will put you above and beyond the skillset of the average developer.
Why do we teach the above?
Why did we pick these tools? You want to feel important, smart, and admired at work. You want to be able to make big decisions. With this course, you will be able to grow in your role and command a higher salary.
Make this the year that you took a risk, you learned highly in demand skills, you had new experiences, and you received new opportunities. I hope you join me in this journey. See you inside!
Self taught programmer
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills.Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student’s valuable time.
See you inside the courses!
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. . Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
Who this course is for:
- You don’t want to be a Junior Web Developer anymore
- Want to become a Senior Developer one day and earn a higher salary
- Want to learn best practices and build scalable applications professionally
- You want to start your own business or become a freelancer
- Want to learn advanced industry skills that are necessary in 2018 to get hired as a web developer
- One course to teach you everything in one place from a Senior Developer that works in the industry