Learn Unity, 3D game design, 2D game design, coding, C#, game development, 3D animation, programming, Unity3D
What you’ll learn
Become a Game Designer the Complete Series Coding to Design Course Site
- Create advanced 2D/3D games and applications
- Develop for Nintendo, Xbox, PS4, PC, Mac, iPhone, Android
- Have an expert understanding of the Unity game engine
- Expert understanding of Maya, 3DS MAX and Mudbox
- Have an expert understanding of digital painting in Photoshop
- Work in game design, film, or software development
- Build and publish your own games and apps
- General computer skills
If you are serious about becoming a game designer, then you already know that you need the most current and complete game design training possible. To succeed in this competitive industry it is essential to have expert knowledge of the entire game development pipeline.
Throughout this extensive training series, you will learn beginner to expert level techniques in the areas of 3D game development (Unity), computer animation, digital painting, and programming.
You will be learning expert techniques and workflows from veterans who have been working in the game industry for over 15 years and have a passion for making great games.
Unity’s intuitive and user-friendly interface is an excellent place to start your path to becoming a game designer. You will then learn how to transfer your 3D models and animations into Unity for game assembly.
Finally, you will be moving on to the digital painting section of this master series, where you learn how to digitally paint fantasy worlds, creatures, and characters. And just like all of our previous sections in this master series, you will start off by learning the basics with fun project-based lessons, before moving on to more intermediate and advanced digital painting.
You have a lot of exciting things to start learning and we are excited to be your guides along the way!
Who this course is for:
- All skill levels
- People interested in working in the game design industry
- Please who want to create and publish their own games