Master the latest version of Bootstrap 4 and create real projects and themes while learning HTML, web design and coding
What you’ll learn
Master Bootstrap 4 (4.3.1) and code 7 projects with 25 pages Course
- Learn how to create and use all components and utilities of the Bootstrap 4 framework
- Learn how to create seven different responsive websites using the Bootstrap 4 framework
- Practice with 5 quizzes, 70 coding exercises and a special built Bootstrap 4 Learning Kit (100+ source files)
- Master the latest version: Bootstrap 4.3.1 (from February 2019)
- How to create fluid and responsive layouts
- How to use breakpoints and the grid system
- Learn how to structure all kinds of content
- How to build all of the 24 components
- How to use all of the 19 utilities
- Learn how to build 14 different web page templates
- Project 1: Create a landing page
- Project 2: Create an online forum
- Complete Project 3: Create a blog
- Project 4: Create a knowledge base
- Project 5: Create a resume and CV page
- Complete Project 6: Create a small business website
- Project 7: Create a survey
- How to customize the default styling
- How to use Google Fonts
- How to add icons with Font Awesome 4
- Learn how to add icons with Font Awesome 5
- Accessibility best practices
- Basic understanding of HTML
- A code editor and a browser
Bootstrap – the world’s most popular front-end framework!This course covers all the different parts of the latest version of the world’s most popular front-end framework, Bootstrap 4.3.1. Bootstrap has been used by thousands of people around the world and has been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces.
Web pages built with Bootstrap 4 works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes while also taking care of accessibility and clean and modern design.
This course is for the beginner who wants to learn Bootstrap 4 from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently.
In addition to just learning about the different parts of Bootstrap 4 you will find a detailed walk-through of how to build different responsive, modern and common web page templates, including a photo gallery, video gallery, mixed gallery, audio gallery, login, contact, footer, sitemap, shortcuts, FAQ, thank you, employees, pricing table and create account.
Finally, I will walk you through how to create 7 complete projects using Bootstrap 4.
Learn to build the following projects using Bootstrap 4:
- Project 1: Landing Page
- Project 2: Online Forum
- Complete Project 3: Blog
- Project 4: Knowledge Base
- Project 5: Resume and CV Page
- Complete Project 6: Small Business Website
- Project 7: Survey
More than just video lectures
In addition to the video lectures this course contains the following kinds of learning materials:
- 70 coding exercises:
A total of 291 automatic tests against your code. This is one of the best ways to learn how to code – no downloads or installations required.
- 5 quizzes:
At the end of every section, you will find a quiz to test your new knowledge.
- Bootstrap 4 Learning Kit:
Downloadable ZIP file that works offline
A custom-built learning kit with source code for all parts of Bootstrap 4. Features a reference section with many examples and a practice section, which you can use while learning about Bootstrap 4. More than 100 source files included in this learning kit.
WHY THIS COURSE?
Why this course instead of other Bootstrap courses?
Wondering why you should choose this course instead of other Bootstrap courses? This course has the following features that make it stand out among the rest:
- up to date with the latest version of Bootstrap 4 from February 13, 2019: version 4.3.1
- more features and extra learning materials including coding exercises, interactive CodePens, and a custom Learning Kit
- most lectures can be watched independently of each other
- has been carefully crafted through more than 300 hours of dedicated work
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make responsive and modern websites with Bootstrap 4
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make quick prototypes
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/bootstrap-4-responsive-web-design-and-development/