Learn Programming In R And R Studio. Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistical Analysis, Packages, Functions, GGPlot2
What you’ll learn
R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! Course Catalog
- Learn to program in R at a good level
- Learn how to use R Studio
- Discover the core principles of programming
- Learn how to create vectors in R
- Learn how to create variables
- Discover about integer, double, logical, character and other types in R
- Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in R
- Learn how to build and use matrices in R
- Discover the matrix() function, learn rbind() and cbind()
- Learn how to install packages in R
- Learn how to customize R studio to suit your preferences
- Understand the Law of Large Numbers
- Understand the Normal distribution
- Practice working with statistical data in R
- Practice working with financial data in R
- Learn how to Practice working with sports data in R
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only a passion to be successful!
Learn R Programming by doing!There are lots of R courses and lectures out there. However, R has a very steep learning curve and students often get overwhelmed. This course is different!
This course is truly step-by-step. In every new tutorial, we build on what had already learned and move one extra step forward.
After every video, you learn a new valuable concept that you can apply right away. And the best part is that you learn through live examples.
This training is packed with real-life analytical challenges which you will learn to solve. Some of these we will solve together, some you will have as homework exercises.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to learn how to program in R
- This course is for you if you are tired of R courses that are too complicated
- In this course is for you if you want to learn R by doing
- This course is for you if you like exciting challenges
- You WILL have homework in this course so you have to be prepared to work on it