This user interface and user experience design course will teach you the basics of UI/UX design and how to use Adobe XD.
What you’ll learn
User Experience Design – Learn the UX UI Process & Adobe XD Course
- You will master the aspects of user interface and user experience design through the lens of an artist’s workflow and process.
- Will achieve the experience and knowledge to take your UI/UX skills into your career, job, or freelance lifestyle at your own pace.
- You will create a real world projects to give you a general understanding of Adobe XD and the different functions that you can do with the application.
- You will have expert level knowledge of Adobe XD in this course, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or have no previous knowledge of Adobe XD.
- Will be given a major overview of all of XD’s tools, features, and workspace so that you can quickly begin working on your next project.
- Graphic designers, web designers, ui/ux designers, developers, and whatever other industry you are in will be able to find useful information in this course.
- You will learn XD’s workspace and how you can edit it to your own workflow.
- Will learn the major XD tools and how to use them when creating your prototypes and designs.
- You will learn the basic functions and properties of different XD elements and objects.
- Will learn how to utilize layers, artboards, groups, assets, symbols and more while working in Adobe XD.
- You will learn how to design, prototype, test, and share your project for review by yourself, your client, developers, and others.
- When you are finished, you will have a solid understanding of the Adobe XD software.
- This course will use Adobe XD to create the low fidelity wireframe, high fidelity wireframe, and final protoypes of the application; however, following along in the user experience design process does not require any software.
- This course is for beginners or anyone who does not have experience with Adobe XD and wants to learn how to use the program. This course is not intended for advanced users of XD, though the course can be used as a reference guide to find the exact information on any feature that you’d like.
- You will need to have an active Adobe CC subscription and the newest version of XD installed on your computer.
- You will need to have a Mac or PC with at least the minimum requirements for Adobe XD. Information can be found on the Adobe website.
- You will need to have a working keyboard, mouse, and/or tablet to use XD. Touch screens and other pressure sensitive devices will work, but are not covered in this course.
- Project files are available for download for each lecture. Make sure you download the appropriate files if you would like to follow alongside the course.
Learn user interface and user experience design with Adobe XD in this New Course!
Many people try to learn user interface and user experience design but struggle because there’s so much limited information out there.
Most quit before they even get started.
That’s because they’ve never been taught the process in a step-by-step, easy to learn manner.
But that isn’t you now, is it?
That basically means that if you don’t enjoy this course for any reason at all, you can get a full refund up to thirty days since the time you purchase it.
It’s a win-win situation!
and I applaud winners.
So what are you waiting for?!
The time is now to stop procrastinating and begin learning UI/UX design as well as Adobe XD so that you can take full advantage of everything that it has to offer!
Enroll now in this course and get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically designed for beginners or anyone else who doesn’t know how to use Adobe XD, may be new to User Interface and User Experience Design, but would like to learn. This course can be viewed one video after another, or you can skip around to the sections that you need. Advanced features, special projects, and design theory WILL NOT be taught in this course.
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- UI / UX Designers
- and anyone else who wants to learn Adobe XD. THAT’S YOU!