Build database-driven CRUD API with C#, ASP .NET Core 2.2 MVC and Entity Framework Core. Project-based learning
What you’ll learn
Step-By-Step: Create Web API Using ASP.Net Core Course
- Creation of CRUD API in Asp .Net Core 2.2
- .Net Core Services
- Data Transfer Objects (DTO)
- Use of DbContext for 1-to-many and many-to-many relationship
- Understanding of Dependency Injection
- Understanding of the use of Interfaces in C# and .Net Core
- 4-6 months of programming in C# is recommended
- Basics of C# OOP programming, understanding Collections and Interfaces
- Have time to dedicate to following along and doing practice homework assignments
- The course uses Visual Studio 2017
This course is all about CRUD operations. Step by step, we will set up a complete API to handle each of the operations in a multi-table database. Quite the opposite.
Get excited to learn a ton of new material and dive into the new world of .Net core. The course makes the learning easy with the mix of the slow introduction of new material, repetition, and a lot of practice! Every line of code is coded on camera, there are no mysteriously appearing blocks of code. Every step is explained every time, not just the first time you are introduced to it. And you will have a chance to practice what you learned in homework assignments.
Let’s go over a few details. First, let’s discuss what this course IS
- Introduction to creating CRUD API using Asp .net Core and Entity Framework.
- We go over complete creation of CRUD API
- I introduce new concepts as they are needed in regards to the progression of the project
- This is a “follow along” and “practice what you learned” course
- No code is skipped over.
What this course is NOT:
- Complete or Deep Dive course
- Learn C# or .net core course
- The theory with explanation and code snippets
- Ready to Deploy Real World project
1. Nothing more, nothing less. Do not expect a dive into security, database optimization, asynchronous processing or anything else. Just CRUD. Pure and simple. We will work only with C# language inside .net core.
2. Remember, this is a course, and a practical tutorial. There are a lot of courses that will show you the way into one topic and then quickly move on to another topic. This is not one of those courses! My goal is to lead you to step by step, all the way, through the new territory inside .Net core and introduce you to new concepts and topics and help you learn them.
3. Did this ever happen to you? You took a course, and you just loved it! Everything was clearly explained, and you had lots of aha moments. And suddenly, you felt lost. Suddenly you felt like you didn’t learn anything. Like trying to go from crawling straight to sprinting. In this course, we go step by step, introducing new concepts slowly and only after you had a chance to practice what you learned.
Well, let’s code!
Who this course is for:
- Students new to .Net Core (but not new to C#)
- Who wants to build CRUD API in .Net Core
- Students who learn best by hands-on programming
- Students who can dedicate time to doing homework assignments